Fields marked with an * are required
General Health Information
All pertinent medication must be brought ot the local Day Camp Director in their original containers.
I give my permission for my child to participate in all aspects of the Day Camp program. I understand that every effort will be made to contact me if my child needs emergency medical treatment. I authorize medical personnel, the local Day Camp coordinator or Day Camp staff to secure any medical or emergency treatment as deemed necessary for my child. I or my insurance company will pay for any medical treatment if costs are incurred. I give permission for any picture or video taken of my child to be used for promotional purposes.
Day Camp Covenant
As a participant in Day Camp and as a child of God, I understand and agree to the following expectations:
- I will choose to participate fully in Day Camp.
- I will choose to respect all people, including myself, choosing to treat others as I would like to be treated
- I will choose to listen to the Day Camp leadership team and volunteers.
- I will choose to use my words to build others up or I will choose to be quiet.
- I will not bring harm to myself. I will choose to maintain self-control.
- I will choose to be respectful of the facilities and grounds where Day Camp is held. I understand that if I damage other peoples' property, I am responsible for replacing/repairing it.
I understand that if I choose to break this Conduct Covenant, there are consequences. I will take responsibility for my actions. I understand that if I choose to harm myself or others, my parent/guardian will be contacted and I will be sent home.
I have read this Conduct Covenant and enter into it with my child. I will encourage my child to abide by it. I understand that should my child choose to break this Covenant, every effort will be made to contact me and my child will be sent home. I also understand that if I am not reachable the emergency contact listed will be contacted.