As is the case with so much of life these days, COVID has impacted a number of GLC’s worship, music and arts ministries. Not active or rehearsing at the present time are the Bell Choir, the Hosanna Singers, the Men’s Choir and the Mixed Choir. It is our prayer that these vital pieces of congregational life will resume as our communities, state, nation and world become healthier.
- Men’s Choir practices between services on Sundays. Any Tenor, Baritone, or Bass voices are welcome to be part of this choir.
- Mixed Choir practices at 7:20 p.m. on Wednesdays. The choir sings music written for Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Baritone and Bass and welcomes new members.
- Hosanna Choir is open to all students, grades K through 6, and older students that would like to be musical mentors. They meet at 3:20 p.m. on Wednesdays, September through March. During Hosanna Choir, we have a snack, sing, and ring chimes. We offer songs during Sunday morning worship several times a year, participate in the Christmas Program, and take a field trip to play at Northridge Village in the Spring.
- Adult Handbells meets at 8:15 p.m. on Wednesdays, and welcomes anyone who is interested.
- A Capella Choir practices on Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m., and welcomes anyone interested in joining voices to sing God’s praises.
- Individual Soloist
- Men’s Quartet
If you’re interested in learning more or joining one of these ministries, please contact Jeri in the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 515-233-2421.